- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 Tbsp taco seasoning (1 packet)
- 1 lb sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 1 can diced tomatoes & green chiles
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- In a large skillet or wok, heat 1 Tbsp olive oil over medium heat. Add ground turkey and cook until no longer pink, about 8-10 minutes. Drain. Add taco seasoning and mix. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add remaining 1 Tbsp olive oil, onion and potatoes. Cook 10-15 minutes until fork tender. Add in tomatoes & green chiles, corn black beans, and ground turkey. Let simmer 5-7 minutes.
- Serve warm and top with avocado and your favorite taco toppings.